Important Announcement: School Angel is closing down this year
- We are sorry to report that the charity will be closing down permanently this year (2021) after the majority of the big high street shopping brands we used to work with have ended their support following changes in their business models due in part to the covid-19 pandemic.
- Without being able to offer these big brands as shopping options our charity is no longer a viable fundraiser for schools.
- The charity will be wound down over the next six months closing fully in the Autumn.
- It is now no longer possible to use the shopping function.
- Over the next six months we will continue to support our registered schools by continuing to provide grants for disadvantaged pupils.
- Your schools total funds raised have now been fully updated and are shown below. The charity is going to issue every school with a cheque for the full amount shown (minus any amount already drawndown).
- Cheques will be sent automatically to the school's address and we will allow six months for the schools to then cash the cheques with any remaining funds then offered out as disadvantaged grants for pupils at our registered schools.
- We hope you have found the charities services useful over the past eight years we have operated and we wish you all the very best for the future. Chris Cottam (trustee and founder)
Woodbank Primary School
(Brandlesholme Road, Bury. BL8 1AX)